This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Strategies for Business Growth in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 79. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Strategies for Business Growth
I need help in responding to the following questions, relative to a new, one-owner, etiquette and image consulting corporation that operates only in the United States for now:
Address your strategies for growth for the business.
1. Describe and justify your penetration strategy or explain why you do not have one.
2. Describe and justify your market development strategy or explain why you do not have one.
3. Describe and justify your product or service development strategy or explain why you do not have one.
4. Describe and justify your diversification strategy or explain why you do not have one.
5. Evaluate and justify which (if any) of the three main growth strategies makes the most sense for your business: franchising, joint venture, and acquisition. If another strategy makes more sense, propose and justify it.
6. Predict and explain your business`s likely growth in two (2), five (5), and ten (10) years from your business start date.