This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Factors affecting nurses’ decision in getting flu vaccine in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 79. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Factors affecting nurses’ decision in getting flu vaccine
Here are the guidelines for the paper:
1. Choose an educational topic related to the nursing profession that you are interested in enhancing your nursing education/knowledge.
2. Find a peer reviewed journal article, textbook, video or reliable internet source that encompasses your learning goal.
3. Provide the reason you choose the topic.
4. Did you agree or disagree with the author(s) of the article/source? Explain your answer.
5. Identify the effect the learning will have on your professional practice.
6. Reflect upon how the knowledge you gained may influence your thinking and behavior in practice.
7. List 2-3 possible implications to nursing practice.
8. Provide a reference for your chosen article in APA formatting style.
9. Assignment should be typed and double spaced.
For the references please use 2 internet sources and the remaining 2 could be an article or a book. Please use references from year 2009-2014 only.
DNP Project Proposal 2
In home health nurses, will improved work schedule and stress reduction training reduce nurse burnout?
Please make sure you state a clear intervention and outcome. What is your intervention? What will you do to alleviate burnout?
Problem – burnoutPre- Assessment – Which tool? What will you measure? How will you measure?
Intervention – what will you implement?
Post – Assessment – Which tool? What will you measure? How will you measure?
Outcome –what will you do to improve nurse schedule and how will you do the training to improve nurse satisfaction and reduce nurse burnout in home health nurses. You
may include something like making sure that nursing visits are scheduled close to their home zip codes.