This paper concentrates on the primary theme of 1) What was the nature of Populism in the late 19th century and its roots? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 79. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
I am reading "Give Me Liberty" by Eric Foner and have some questions for clarification. Short responses are fine as I`m just looking to understand.
1) What was the nature of Populism in the late 19th century and its roots?
2) What were its successes and failures?
3) What was the Populist coalition and who was excluded, and if anyone was, why?
4) How did Populism deal with African American and women`s issues?
5) How did it impact the coming 20th century?