This paper concentrates on the primary theme of 1) Learning experiences for 2nd graders (what do I want students to learn in this lesson? what should students be able to do after this lesson?) in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 79. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Science/Literacy Dinosaur Lesson for Elementary Students
Ideas to design a science lesson for elementary students related to dinosaurs are 2nd grade are offered, according to these premises:
1) Learning experiences for 2nd graders (what do I want students to learn in this lesson? what should students be able to do after this lesson?)
2) Life and Social Skills goals
3) Language Arts goals (is there a kids` book that could be integrated into the lesson?)
4) Science goals
5) Mathematics goals
6) Social Studies goals
7) Visual Arts goals (is there a way of creating a model?)
8) What is one objective for the lesson? (What do I want students to be able to do and produce by the end of the lesson?)
9) What academic language is important in this lesson?
10) How will I go about making the academic language accessible to students? What activities will be in place in this lesson to help students to experience, engage, explore, explain, and evaluate their learning?
11) How do I draw on students` prior knowledge?
12) How will I assess student learning?