Topic: Prevalent Politically Persuasive Social Science: Economic

This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Topic: Prevalent Politically Persuasive Social Science: Economic in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.

Topic: Prevalent Politically Persuasive Social Science: Economic




For this assignment students are to write a “five paragraph” essay on a public policy of their choosing.  (If you’re unsure exactly what a “five paragraph” essay is you should visit the CalPoly writing center or its website (http://www.cpp.edu/~uwc/) for more information.)


Successful completion of the assignment requires the following:

  • Picking three articles from a newspaper or magazine on a public policy topic that interests you.  (Please refrain from using miscellaneous webpages for your sources.  If you must use a website, then you must document the name of the person who wrote the on-line article and their qualifications.)
  • Writing your essay.  Your essay should summarize the content of the three articles, offer your personal opinion of the public policy, and use some of the economic ideas you’ve learned in class to discuss the likely economic consequences of the policy.


A hardcopy of the essay is due at the beginning of class on the day of the final exam.  You must hand in a typed essay, and all three articles bundled together


Q:  What is a public policy?


A:  An action/policy by the government that affects the lives of citizens.  The policy can be made by the Federal, State, or local government.  In the past, students have written about medical marijuana, social security, immigration, taxation, the war in Iraq.


Q:  How will the essay be graded?


A:  Fundamentally, the essay is a statement of your opinion about the policy.  To the extent possible you should try to relate some of the concepts used in the course to your ideas about the policy.  Scoring of the essay will depend mostly (80%) on using the correct format ( i.e. 5 paragraphs), expressing your opinion clearly, and turning in your articles.   The other (20%) of the grade will depend on how well you write and how well you use economic concepts from the class in your essay.


Name: Institution: Course title: Date: Instructor: Social policy Economics is usually termed as the prevalent politically persuasive social science and still economic advice is usually greatly irrelevant to most policy debates. This article reviews three newspaper articles on immigration social policy and offers personal opinion on the public policy and uses economic ideas learnt in class to discuss the likely economic consequence of the policy to the economy. In his article in the Guardian dated Saturday, 3 December 2016, Siddiqui stated that the U.S senators are trying to defend undocumented immigrants as president-elect Donald Trump prepares for office. Two senators Dick


100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written,
Tailored to your instructions

International House, 12 Constance Street, London, United Kingdom,
E16 2DQ

UK Registered Company # 11483120

100% Pass Guarantee

Order Now


We've produced some samples of what you can expect from our Academic Writing Service - these are created by our writers to show you the kind of high-quality work you'll receive. Take a look for yourself!

View Our Samples

FLAT 50% OFF ON EVERY ORDER.Use "FLAT50" as your promo code during checkout