This paper concentrates on the primary theme of You will be preparing an electronic portfolio documenting your educational and career achievements and aspirations. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Portfolio: Draft (due this week)
You will be preparing an electronic portfolio documenting your educational and career achievements and aspirations. You can choose to create a web page or you can use an application like Microsoft Word or Microsoft PowerPoint. Your portfolio should be logically organized, visually appealing, and include the following items (required content items are noted).
- Title Page (*REQUIRED*)
- Table of Contents (*REQUIRED*)
- Statement of Authenticity: This is a statement indicating that you are the author of all materials contained within your career portfolio, that it is your original work, and that it is an honest representation of your skills. It should be inserted in your portfolio immediately following the Table of Contents. (*REQUIRED*)
- Personal Mission Statement: The Week 4 Lecture will contain helpful information on how to write your personal mission statement. (*REQUIRED*)
- Your Elevator Speech (also called a 30-second commercial): This is a short 15- to 30-second speech that memorably and succinctly introduces you and that you can use anytime and anywhere you wish to introduce yourself to a potential contact to spark his or her interest. (*REQUIRED*)
- Education section with
- DeVry plan of study (*REQUIRED*);
- DeVry course descriptions (*REQUIRED*);
- DeVry academic history (to be replaced by your transcript after graduation) (*REQUIRED*); and
- Documentation of prior post-secondary education (optional).
- Resumé (*REQUIRED*)
- Professional Development and Training section (*REQUIRED*) (with supporting documents if available)
- Reference section (*REQUIRED*) with
- one letter of reference related to your technical skills; and
- one letter of reference related to your transferable skills.
- Reference list with your contact information and contact information for your references (minimum four) (*REQUIRED*)
- Awards and Accomplishments section (*REQUIRED*) (with supporting documents if available)
- Volunteer History section (*REQUIRED*) (with supporting documents if available)
- Professional Affiliations section (*REQUIRED*) (with supporting documents if available)
- Career Pathing section with your 1-, 2-, and 5-year goals (*REQUIRED*)
- Work Samples (*REQUIRED*)
The grading rubric for this assignment is available in Doc Sharing. Be sure to proofread and spell check your work before you submit it.
Submit your lab to the Dropbox, located at the top of this page. For instructions on how to use the Dropbox, read these .equella.ecollege.com/file/8ff9f27a-3772-48cf-9855-4bec4e6706bf/1/Dropbox.html”>step-by-step instructions.
The grading rubric is also available below: