This paper concentrates on the primary theme of YOU WILL ANALYZE THE FOLLOWING VARIABLES IN THE GRADES.SAV DATA SET: SECTION. QUIZ3. DIRECTIONS… in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
You will analyze the following variables in the grades.savdata set:
STEP 1: WRITE SECTION 1 OF THE DAA.
- Provide a context of the grades.sav data set.
- Include a definition of the specified variables (predictor, outcome) and corresponding scales of measurement.
- Specify the sample size of the data set.
STEP 2: WRITE SECTION 2 OF THE DAA.
- Analyze the assumptions of the one-way ANOVA.
- Paste the SPSS histogram output for quiz3 and discuss your visual interpretations.
- Paste SPSS descriptives output showing skewness and kurtosis values for quiz3 and interpret them.
- Paste SPSS output for the Shapiro-Wilk test of quiz3 and interpret it.
- Report the results of the Levene’s test and interpret it.
- Summarize whether or not the assumptions of the one-way ANOVA are met.
STEP 3: WRITE SECTION 3 OF THE DAA.
- Specify a research question related to the one-way ANOVA.
- Articulate the null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis.
- Specify the alpha level.
STEP 4: WRITE SECTION 4 OF THE DAA.
- Begin by pasting SPSS output of the means plot and providing an interpretation.
- Also report the means and standard deviations of quiz3 for each level of section.
- Next, paste the SPSS ANOVA output and report the results of the F test, including:
- Degrees of freedom.
- F value.
- p value.
- Calculated effect size.
- Interpretation of the effect size.
- Finally, if the omnibus F is significant, provide the SPSS post-hoc (Tukey HSD) output.
- Interpret the post-hoc tests.
STEP 5: WRITE SECTION 5 OF THE DAA.
- Discuss the conclusions of the one-way ANOVA as it relates to the research question.
- Conclude with an analysis of the strengths and limitations of one-way ANOVA.