This paper concentrates on the primary theme of xplain why you agree or disagree with the results. Be specific. If you don’t agree, what “colors” do think you actually are? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
This week you will write your formal analysis of your Color Q self-assessment results. I will look for the following information:
- What primary and secondary color type are you?
- Do you agree with the results? (Expand on what you posted on the discussion board).
- Explain why you agree or disagree with the results. Be specific. If you don’t agree, what “colors” do think you actually are?
- Briefly provide an analysis of how you work with others. Consider your professional experiences and provide an honest analysis of your strengths and weaknesses in the workplace.
- In light of your analysis and what you have read in the text, what is your ideal environment for work? What is your ideal career? This is a chance to really consider your future and get your ideas and thoughts on paper. There is something about writing down your thoughts and ideas that helps clarify them.
- Finally, are you in your ideal career? Why or why not? How did you get to the place you are right now?
There is room for creativity in how you choose to approach this writing assignment. I will grade on spelling, grammar, and clarity of writing and thought. The majority of your grade for this assignment will come from the depth of analysis.
This part of the assignment (not including the part you did last week) should be between 500-1000 words. I think that you will find that writing a few sentences or a paragraph on each of the points will get you to this rather quickly. I will deduct points if it is less than 500 words.
This assignment must be submitted as an attachment in Microsoft Word format. In accordance with APA rules, remember to cite the book Career Match, along with the author, whenever you refer specifically to the book.