This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Write a Report on the NZX Company Allocated to You by Your Workshop Supervisor in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Write a Report on the NZX Company Allocated to You by Your Workshop Supervisor
1. An introduction to the company detailing the products/services provided and the national/international areas of operation
2. Calculate predetermined ratios, and prepare a trend analysis and
interpretation of the key accounting ratios based on the company’s latest
financial statements & ratios calculated as well as those available on the
NZX Company Research database available online through AUT’s library
3. Calculate predetermined ratios, and prepare a trend analysis and
interpret the key investment ratios based on the latest share market data
& ratios available on the NZX Company Research database;
4. Identify and comment on TWO of the six current issues listed below and how those issues relate to your company.
- Corporate governance
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Sustainability reporting
- Segmentation analysis
- Comparison of your company against the NZX50 index over the last five year (three monthly) period.
5. A conclusion as to whether the shares are best suited to investors
looking for Income or Growth