This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Write a Laboratory Procedure of a Chemical Manufacturer’s Receiving Store in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
For the purpose of your assessment task consider the scenario of a tidal river from which water samples are to be taken at weekly intervals.
Write a laboratory procedure providing all information essential to the proper performance of this task, including information related to:
- preparations prior to sampling
- sampling equipment and containers to be used
- step by step sequence of sampling operations
- identification and preservation of the samples
- how samples are to be transported to the laboratory