This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Would you recommend the EFQM model as a system for managing quality improvement in your company or a company you know well? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 79. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Model
This is a discussion of the question. The reference article is for the brief analysis, while typical article analysis is not applicable here, so please use it as supplementary material. Please do not to be confined to this article only, other conclusion and views are also important and necessary.
Use the article attached to answer the following question.
1. Would you recommend the EFQM model as a system for managing quality improvement in your company or a company you know well?
2. Why (or why not)?
Note: A brief article analysis is still needed, but this is not the center of the task, please focus on the question itself, please do not make it as a typical article analysis.
Nabitz, U. Klazinga, N., and Walburg, J. (2000). The EFQM excellence model: European and Dutch experiences with the EFQM approach in health care International Journal for Quality in Health Care 12:191-201.
1. Due time is Friday morning;
2. 550 words or more (the more the better);
3. Include conclusion or summary;
4. A real-time example is preferable
5. Academic reference with reference list;
6. If any question is related to personal aspect, just use your own experience
7. Please remember that article analysis is still needed, but not the center of the task.
If there is any question or request, please do inform me, this time the question was sent a bit late so please response me ASAP. Thank you!