This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Where did this ethical theory originate from? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
1) Discussion: Framing and Resolving the Problem
Directions: Please answer BOTH of the questions.
Describe the model of “respect to persons” to common morality, explain its purpose in society, and then provide examples (from either your work experiences or from Internet search) of implementing the model using one of the three approaches: “Golden Rule”, “Self Defeating” and “The Rights”.
Discuss what is meant by creative middle way solutions. How do these solutions help in making decisions?
2) Paper: Framing and Resolving the Problem
- Investigate utilitarianism on the internet and answer the following questions: (write at least 3 paragraphs)
- Where did this ethical theory originate from?
- What are the basic ideas of this theory?
- How can we apply this ethical theory to our personal and professional lives?
- Read the case study “Allowing defective chips to go into the market”on the internet at.onlineethics.org/Resources/Cases/DefectiveChips.aspx#solep”>http://www.onlineethics.org/Resources/Cases/DefectiveChips.aspx#solep. Comment on the creative middle way solutions presented in the case to solve the problem. (use the template: Evaluating the Case Study)