These are review questions from Mechanical and Electrical Systems for Construction Managers 3rd Edition
How to measure customer needs, feedback or areas for improvement in an industry? How the information is measured and analyzed, and how the organization reviews its performance?
Week 6 Forum Crisis Communications: Foreign and Domestic
1. The Yuhan-Kimberly crisis began online and was fought online. If parents in the United States objected on blogs to a similar problem, what could crisis communicators do to assure the safety of babies is not compromised? What methods of communications would be most effective? What would be key messages? Any special events or special promotions? If the issue originated on blogs, would you limit the campaign to online communication, or would you also seek the news media? If the complaints were limited to one city, would you respond only in that city?
2. What does the spokesman mean when he said, in his conclusion, “Approach with a human face is the basic part of crisis communication?”
3. Pick a possibly preventable crisis in a local company and discuss how a campaign could be developed to prevent the occurrence. (Check chapter 16, “The Crisis Communications Plan.”)
An organization that has developed respectful relations between organizational members and reflects the quality of an organization’s leadership and a manager’s ability to act fairly and equitably is a result Fayol’s principle of: stability of tenure of personel, unity of direction, order, initiative and discipline
TermFor this assignment, review the topics you have studied in this course, and find a peer-reviewed article on a topic that interests you. You can use the databases in the CSU Online Library or another source that contains peer-reviewed articles. Write a minimum one-page review of the article that includes the following information:
- Briefly introduce and summarize the article.
- Identify the author’s main points.
- Who is the author’s intended audience?
- Were any specific issues addressed in the article? What were they?
- How does the information in the article apply to this course? Does it support the information in your textbook?
- How could the author expand on the main points?
- The article must be at least three- to five-pages long and no more than three years old. Use APA style when writing your review as well as for in-text citations and references. Title and reference pages are not included in the page count.