IDEs may hinder newbies from Code Exposure and thus Learning to Code. IDEs have features like Intellisense and Autocomplete which make the coding process less tedious. This is not advisable for a newbie as he/she is not able to remember the syntax offhead.
Newbies should first be exposed to a text editor without fancy features then later come to IDEs
IDEs should only be used by at least intermediate level programmers or higher
Imagine that a company has recently hired you as a senior business consultant. The company is seeking to gain better traction with regard to customer satisfaction and loyalty. The company hired you because of your expertise with mobile apps, social media, and cloud technology. The management of the company feels that yearly revenues could top $20 million per year with the infusion of current technology. Currently the company has revenue of $5 million per year.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Write an introductory statement of the company including but not limited to the type of the company, the location, the industry in which it competes, and the organizational vision and mission that encompasses the nature of the company.
- Specify the current situation of the company with regard to its technology and security aspects.
- Determine at least five (5) information technology personnel / roles that would be in place in order to start the business venture of gaining better traction of customer satisfaction and loyalty. Justify your response.
- Conduct a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis for the business venture in question for the company. Justify your response.
- Develop at least five (5) major goals for the information technology strategic plan. Justify your response.
- Speculate on three (3) positive organizational impacts of implementing the strategic plan. Justify your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.