This paper concentrates on the primary theme of What problems with the original document, or changes in society, led to later amendments? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
10- to 12-slide presentation regarding Constitution and Bill of Rights
Resources: The United States Constitution and the 27 amendments in Appendix A of Constitutional Law and appropriate websites
Prepare a 10- to 12-slide presentation using a presentation software of your choice, for example, Microsoft® PowerPoint® or Prezi.
Includethe following in your presentation:
- How and why do amendments become part of the Constitution?
- What problems with the original document motivated the adoption of the Bill of Rights?
- What have been the effects of the Bill of Rights?
- What problems with the original document, or changes in society, led to later amendments?
Choose one of the following groups to discuss:
- Thirteenth through Fifteenth Amendments
- Seventeenth, Nineteenth, Twenty-Third, Twenty-Fourth, and Twenty-Sixth Amendments
- Twelfth, Twenty-Second, and Twenty-Fifth Amendments
- What have been the effects of these later amendments?
Includeintroduction and conclusion slides and speaker notes.
Cite at least three sources to support the content of your presentation