This paper concentrates on the primary theme of What personality inventory/test did you complete? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Conduct an Internet search for a personality inventory such as one of the following:
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Jung Typology Test
- Kiersey Temperament Sorter
- Big Five Personality Test
- Or, some other valid inventory/test
You must be able to apply the results of the inventory/test to the role of a health services manager. Complete the inventory/test and review your results.
Compose a 1-2 page double-spaced essay answering the following questions:
- What personality inventory/test did you complete?
- Do you feel your results are an accurate reflection of yourself? Why or why not?
- How will knowing your own personality traits help you to be a more effective health services manager?
- What skills or strengths do you possess that will make you a successful manager?
- What weaknesses do you have?
- How might you work to overcome your weaknesses?
Cite your sources using APA style guidelines. If you need assistance with APA, please visit the Online Library which is accessible through the Resources tab.