This paper concentrates on the primary theme of What is the review purpose, objective or question? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 60. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Your assignment should answer the following questions:
1. What is the review purpose, objective or question?
2. Was there a published protocol for this review? If yes – Please provide the reference.
3. What are the inclusion criteria for this review?
4. What types of studies were included?
5. What databases/search engines were searched?
6. Were the search terms suitable for the purpose of this review?
7. What search limits were applied?
8. Does the Prisma flowchart adequately describe how articles were identified, screened, assessed for eligibility, appraised and selected for inclusion in the review?
9. What critical appraisal instrument(s) was/were used to determine methodological quality of the articles? Were these instruments appropriate?
10. Are the included studies summarised adequately? (Study type, study population, location, interventions, outcomes, results)
11. Are excluded studies listed with reasons for their exclusion?
12. How was the data abstracted and synthesised?
13. Is there adequate critique of the studies reviewed, including discussion of study limitations?
14. Were the levels of evidence reported in this systematic review? What is your assessment of the level of evidence included in this review?
15. How should the information from this systematic review be applied in clinical practice (knowledge transfer)?