This paper concentrates on the primary theme of What is the impact of the health issue on the individual, family and community. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 60. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Objective(s): This assessment task addresses subject learning objective(s): A, B, C, D and E
This assessment task contributes to the development of graduate attribute(s):2.0 and 4.0
Task: Students will choose one current health issue from the list below:
1. Vaccination Hesitancy
2. 2. Childhood Obesity
3. 3. Cardiovascular Disease
Students will explain the following:
1. The significance of the chosen health issue (e.g. how big a problem it is) and the impact of the health issue on the individual, family and community.
2. The relationship between the health issue and at least one of the Australian National Health Priorities.
3. The relationship between the chosen health issue and three of the Social Determinants of Health
4. The relationship between the chosen health issue and an upstreaming approach to nursing care.