This paper concentrates on the primary theme of What is the appropriate attire for an individual in your profession? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
In this Assignment, you will have an opportunity to view a set of slides. After viewing all of the choices of sets of slides, choose one of the sets that best represents your desired career field. Then, describe and analyze what you viewed according to the following directions. Each paragraph should be a minimum of 3-4 sentences.
Part 1: View and Analysis (3-4 paragraphs)
Describe and explain what you viewed. Answer the following questions in your response:
- Were the individuals professional?
- What made the individuals professional (consider attire, communication skills, presentation of self, etc.)?
- After reviewing the slides, describe areas that would be unprofessional in your field when considering attire and presentation of self?
- Include any additional thoughts.
Part 2: Personal Reflection and Connection (4 paragraphs)
- What is the appropriate attire for an individual in your profession?
- Note: you may want to research this by talking to those in your profession or researching appropriate attire for your profession as this may differ from what you viewed in the presentations. Review a brief overview of what is not appropriate attire in the majority of career fields.
- Describe what makes someone a professional in your field. Use research and/or reflect on your personal experiences and what you know about your profession (or the profession you will work in).
- What behavioral attributes do you practice that identify you as a professional (review the Unit 1 content for ideas)?
- What attributes, such as attire, communication skills, and presentation of self, do you possess that make you professional?