This paper concentrates on the primary theme of WHAT IS CONFLICTS AND NEGOTIATIONS? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Conflicts and Negotiations are required to be managed so that business owners can run their company operations smoothly. Many business owners face critical conflicts with their business partners as well as with their managers and other employees as they are unable to stop this conflict with even trying to negotiate with their managers or other business parties. This is the reason negotiation is important as it creates a justifiable situation for every individual who is present in the conflicts.Many small home-based businesses often avoid negotiations and conflicts as they are themselves responsible for completing their business functions. Still, conflicts and some negotiations take place in most of the companies where the business environment gets disturbed due to some external reasons. Now we will learn about the facts, functions, features, considerations and warnings, as these pointers will help us to understand about conflicts and negotiations in a much easier way. They are as follows:-
- When individuals have different ideas, creative thinkings, and theories regarding the business operations, when these things do not match with other individuals opinions then only conflicts takes place. Even business owners also find themselves in a conflicting position when they start to bargain or have a conversation with other business owners, suppliers, and manufacturers. While acquiring other business assets and economic resources often includes bargaining. Negotiation with one or more individual parties helps in reaching the solution for the raised conflict, as this solution helps both the parties become satisfied. In larger business organizations and entities conflicts and negotiations are usually more prevalent, as more people are involved in the company’s operations and handling basic requirements.
- When dealing with a stronger party business owners try to use conflicts and negotiations to form a more favorable outcome. Larger organizations have more negotiating positions or purchasing powers than most of the small business organizations present around the world. When business owners have lower purchasing power, then it helps in creating a favorable situation in saving their company capital while they are in the process of improving and developing production output and product quality. Business owners try to use negotiation to create more relations which will provide them and their company with a competitive benefit over other business entities which are present in the economic marketplace.
- Conflict and Negotiations help in creating several options to resolve critical situations. Business owners should follow some of the steps while processing solutions and discussion options, here are the following steps they need to keep in mind. They are as follows:-
- Identifying the main problem.
- Analyzing the actual issue occurred.
- Creation of various approaching strategies.
- Acting accordingly on ideas or outcomes.
- Finding a logical method in stopping the conflict to spread even more.
These were some steps which every business owners should keep in mind while they are on the verge of stopping any sorts of negotiating and conflicting issues.
- Every Business Owners should follow this procedure which is ‘ BATNA ’ in short it is known as “ Best Alternative To Negotiated Agreement .” This helps many business owners in solving any sorts of conflict issues which occur amongst the employees or other representatives. Sometimes, business owners start to realize that they are not capable enough in obtaining all the requests during a negotiation and conflict process. During a negotiation process if possible Business owners receive many concessions when they use BATNA as the best alternative help on hand. Still, Business owners should keep one thing in mind as they have to be more aware of this alternative use, as this can create more conflicting issues if they continuously pressurize the other party to give up more benefits.
- The process of conflict and negotiation can leave a party in behaving unethically. If small business owners have less experience in conflict and negotiations, then they might get caught up in this vulnerable type of situations. They must have the power to get themselves out of this situation or else they may result in hampering the conditions of their company. It may become difficult for some small business owners who are looking ahead to improve their business operations by reconciling conflicts or refusing to negotiate and sorting out the main issues inside their company premises.