This paper concentrates on the primary theme of What have you learned or gained? E.g. better understanding of business world? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Reflective Piece : (1,500 words) – Record and reflect on your development as a strategist over the course of the semester. Each individual is to write a reflective essay that demonstrates a significant personal insight into your development as a strategist. Your reflective essay needs to demonstrate an active engagement with both theory and your personal experience and it must demonstrate how exposure to the strategic management theory has (or has not) changed the way you think/act and what, if any plans you have to build on this in the future.
Due date: 8:00am Singapore time
Kindly write in this format. Do follow the marking rubic closely as attached.
– How good you think the theories are?
[You have to be able to draw connections between your personal experience and the strategic management discipline and how well you are able to connect the strategic management discipline to other disciplines that you have studied in your university career]
– What have you learned or gained? E.g. better understanding of business world?
– Why is strategy or strategic management is important?
– Howstrategic management theories can actually be useful in the real world?
– How it has changed you or your thinking – gain new knowledge in several areas, better understanding in the business world (example: read reports on business issues, the economic problems faced by European countries may cause a domino effect to other countries. This can relate back to PESTLE, by scanning the environment, we can analyze threat and opportunities)
– Talk about sustainable competitive advantage, value
– What real world companies are doing, cost leadership strategy, analyzer strategy, etc.entrepreneur what ideas are applicable in the real world?more confident and curious and continue to learn and read up moreonstrategic management. Peak my curiousity instrategic management. Connection to other subjects: Entrepreneurial Process -feasibility analysis, Leading For Change – leadership
– Learning from teammates, read beyond the textbook, learning from lecturers and visiting lecturer.
Room for improvement
–weakness / limitation (improvement) of learning experience