This paper concentrates on the primary theme of What does the term ceremony mean in the context of software development? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
CST 281. Agile and Iterative Project Management
1. What are some of the strengths and weaknesses of waterfall-based projects?
2. ABC Software Company has a project to develop a world domination game. This game needs to have 5 different civilizations each with its own Army, Navy and Air Force. This is a 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 multi-player game on a network playable on 20 different maps. How might one develop such a game using the staged iterative development approach?
3. It is popular these days to talk about both “ceremony” and “discipline” when discussing software development.
- What does the term ceremony mean in the context of software development?
- What does the term discipline mean in the context of software development?
- Is the Waterfall approach more disciplined than iterative and agile approaches?
- When is it appropriate to cut back on ceremony?
- When is it appropriate to cut back on discipline?
4. What measures could be employed on projects to assess progress in respect to the following success criteria?
c. Risk Reduction
d. Change control
e. Accurate estimation