This paper concentrates on the primary theme of What did you learn about yourself through the process of learning about learning? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Prior to engaging in this discussion, please read Chapters 8, 9, and 10 in Applied Metacognition, and review your notes (including those on all articles read in this course about metacognition). Respond to at least two of your classmates byDay 5 (Saturday). Comment on at least one of your classmates’ responses to your initial post byDay 7 of the week. Be sure to respond to your instructor’s comments to you in this forum byDay 7.
Reread your posts from the Week One discussions and consider everything you have learned during the past four and a half weeks. Then, apply the knowledge attained from the course to your own development by critically considering the following questions:
- What did you learn about yourself through the process of learning about learning?
- What did you learn about your peers in the class through the process of learning about learning?
- How will you apply what you have learned about yourself in your future learning activities (whether you are the learner or the instructor in these activities)?
- Describe an event you experienced during the past five weeks in which you noticed learning theory at work.
- How have your metacognitive experiences in this course influenced your desire to better understand learning in comparison to others?
- Do you agree or disagree that by applying the elements of metacognition into your studies, you will improve your ability to learn more effectively? Thoroughly explain your reasoning and provide research to support your statements.