This paper concentrates on the primary theme of What changes were recommended to avoid a reoccurrence of the misconduct? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Option 1: Law Enforcement Ethics
Law enforcement scandals often stem from the unethical actions of a single officer or a small group of officers, which have far-reaching implications for policing agencies and the public. Research the ethical duties of police officers for this assignment.
Develop a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
· For assistance with this type of assignment, review these .apollogrp.edu/download/mediahelps/MediaHelps_PowerPoint.doc”>resources.
Address the following in your presentation:
· What are some real-life examples of law enforcement misconduct? Do you feel the examples provided were ethical or unethical? Explain your answer.
· What changes were recommended to avoid a reoccurrence of the misconduct?
· How do these incidents affect the reputation of the affected policing agency directly, and how do they affect law enforcement agencies across the United States?
· What would you recommend to improve the image of policing agencies across the United States?
Listmajor points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Includevideos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Formatyourpresentation consistent with APA guidelines.