This paper concentrates on the primary theme of What are your thoughts about the proposal and the policy statement from the previous slide? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Review FAA Order 5050.4B National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Implementation Instructions for Airport Actions found in .2 – ancillary resources” href=”https://erau.instructure.com/courses/19465/pages/5-dot-2-ancillary-resources”>5.2 – Ancillary Resources. Focus on the Introduction, Chapter 1, Chapter 2 and Chapter 4. Discuss the following quotation in your case study:
“the continuing policy of the Federal Government, in cooperation with State and local governments, and other concerned public and private organizations, is to use all practicable means and measures, including financial and technical assistance, in a manner calculated to foster and promote the general welfare, to create and maintain conditions under which man and nature can exist in productive harmony, and fulfill the social, economic, and other requirements of present and future generations of Americans.” (42 U.S.C. Section 4331).
Then, select one of the four following Record of Decision documents:
- ROD Kodiak AK runway safety area
- ROD Sikorsky Memorial Airport CT runway safety area
- ROD St. George Utah replacement airport
- ROD Taos NM airport layout plan update
Prepare a case study that briefly summarizes your airport ROD project proposal and addresses the following questions (along with any additional information you find interesting):
- What are your thoughts about the proposal and the policy statement from the previous slide?
- What is the stated Purpose and Need of the proposal? Do you think the statement complies with the FAA Order?
- What steps were taken to address public concerns? Do you think the steps were appropriate?
- What was the Preferred Alternative? Was it the same as the Environmentally Preferred Alternative?
- Use APA formatting. This includes a title page, header, restatement of the title on the top line above the introductory paragraph, and a reference page. All in-text and reference citations must comply with current APA standards.
- Save your document with a descriptive filename (e.g., activity_5_5_smith.docx) and submit no later than the end of this module week.