This paper concentrates on the primary theme of What are some the benefits and limitations to using interview as a research methodology? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Assignment 1: LASA 2: The Application Paper
By Monday, January 4, 2016, using the textbook and Argosy Online Library, write a 5-7 page paper using APA standards for citation of sources that focuses on the following:
Interview two different individuals regarding their positions in society. Analyze their responses regarding:
- Identify each person’s class, race, and gender.
- What role has class, race, and gender played in their lives? How do you see these stratifiers as playing a role, even if the interviewee is unaware of it?
- Apply one of the sociological perspectives (structural-functional, social-conflict, or symbolic-interaction) to the individuals’ lives. Why did you choose this particular perspective? How does it explain each person’s life and life choices?
- What are some the benefits and limitations to using interview as a research methodology?
- Analyze each person’s components of culture (language, symbols, material objects, and behaviors) and relate them to his/her stratified position in society.
Please post your completed paper in the M5: Assignment 1 Dropbox.
|Assignment 1 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Described each person’s class, race, and gender.||40|
|Evaluated the role of social stratification.||60|
|Applied a sociological perspective to each subject.||60|
|Explained the benefits and limitations of the research methodology.||20|
|Analyzed the components of culture and related them to social stratification.||56|
Organization: Introduction, Transitions, Conclusion.
Style: Tone, Audience, Word Choice.
Usage and Mechanics: Grammar, Spelling, Sentence Structure.
APA Elements: Attribution, Paraphrasing, Quotations (when appropriate or assigned).