for information you have to go to the website, home tab, from the drop select statement of qualification. then click on the pdf icon, and scroll down, and that has all the detail about the company for every section you need to write.
google under NVL lab - http://www.nvllabs.com
company name is called NVL lab,
the paper should be cover all these 5 questions:
Competitive Strategy & Effectiveness
1. Who are Org. X’s major stakeholders? Discuss recent problems Org. X has had in managing relations with any of these stakeholder groups.
2. What are Org. X’s core competencies (i.e., what does it do better than others to achieve sustainable competitive advantage)?
3. Which of the Porter or Miles & Snow strategic types seems to best describe Org. X’s strategy? Why?
4. What goals, standards or targets are they using to evaluate their performance? Use the “Effectiveness Values Map” (Exhibit 2.9 / 2.10) to estimate the effectiveness criteria that matters most to Org. X management.
5. How well is Org. X doing when judged by the “Balanced Scorecard” performance criteria: financial performance, operating efficiencies / business processes, customer satisfaction & loyalty, and innovation and growth?
1. Who are Org. Xâ€™s major stakeholders? Discuss recent problems Org. X has had in managing relations with any of these stakeholder groups. Offering a full Industrial-grade hygiene service since 1995, NVL Laboratories have a wide range of stakeholder. Some of the major stakeholder groups are their clients, and their employees. Because their clients are involved in a diverse range of businesses (such as environmental engineering, architecture, general construction, real estate, government agencies, etc.), NVL had struggle in meeting each individual clientâ€™s needs and standards. They had to ensure that the solutions they offer meet the environmental, health an