This paper concentrates on the primary theme of what are class characteristics of physical evidence? Explain in detail. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
APA FORMAT A MUST!!!!!! CITE SOURCES
TITLE PAGE, ABSTRACT, REFERENCE PAGE
FONT = TIMES NEW ROMAN 12
WORD COUNT = 1040- 1400 BODY!!!! Not including the Title, Abstract, Reference Page
Cite Sources from the internet and articles…. Only 1 Book Source
At the crime scene, you have completed the initial walk-through and are planning your collection of the evidence at the scene, when a new investigator approaches you and asks about the differences between individual and class characteristics of physical evidence.
“Didn’t they teach you this at the academy?” another investigator mutters under her breath.
The new investigator looks sheepish, but you assure him that you will get him up to speed regarding these characteristics of physical evidence. In this assignment, you will explain to the new investigator the differences between class and individual characteristics of physical evidence.
- Address the following in 3–5 pages:
- Specifically, what are class characteristics of physical evidence? Explain in detail.
- Provide 3 different examples that illustrate your explanation
- What else must exist for evidence with class characteristics to be used in court? Explain.
- Can a type of physical evidence be considered a class characteristic at one crime scene and an individual characteristic at another? Why or why not? Explain in detail.
- Provide 2 different examples that illustrate your explanation.
- What must an investigator consider regarding the use of class characteristics as evidence in court? Explain.
- What must an investigator consider regarding the use of individual characteristics as evidence in court? Explain.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.