This paper concentrates on the primary theme of WATERFALL AND AGILE in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Waterfall and Agile Research agile methodologies including SCRUM and extreme programming (XP).
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Explain waterfall methodologies and identify their relationship to the PMBOK® process groups.
- Explain agile methodologies and identify their relationship to the PMBOK® process groups.
- Analyze the need for waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Explain the advantages of extreme programming (XP) and analyze the advantages of its application in high-budget short-time projects.
- Explain the factors to consider when selecting a project management methodology (Waterfall vs Agile).
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.