Argument Essay: The use of the internet should not be limited due to people’s reliance on it.
Topic: To write a 1,950 word argument essay in which you argue that the use of the internet should not be limited due to people’s reliance on it.
Purpose: To persuade your audience that the use of the internet should not be limited due to people’s reliance on it.
NOTE: Include in the argument essay the following ideas to support your argument that the use of the internet should not be limited due to people’s reliance on it.
1. People around the world rely on the internet to achieve their educational goals.
2. People rely on the internet to stay connected with the family and friends.
3. People rely on the internet to shop.
4. The use of the internet helps the disabled and elderly people to meet their needs.
5. People rely on the internet for the entertainment.
6. People rely on the internet to find a job.
7. People rely on the internet to learn about changes in the world.
8. People rely on the internet to learn about new things.
9. People rely on the internet to find new friends.
Each of this statements are the reasons why people should use the internet. Expand each of these ideas, explain how people benefit, provide detailed examples. Basically, you have to persuade the audience why people rely on the internet. If you have some of your own reasons why we should not limit the internet use, you can use it in the essay.
NOTE: State a clear thesis statement. Do not state it as “this paper is about…...” Write more clear and definitive thesis statement.
Methods: To use at least six secondary sources to support your argument including
1. A minimum of three articles from Expanded Academic ASAP
2. A minimum of three secondary sources that you have evaluated
3. Woks Cited page should be in MLA format.
1. Your argument should make a claim.
2. Your argument may also call for action.
3. What do you think should be done to address the issues you’ve raised?
Name Course Instructor Date The Use of Internet Should Not Be Limited Introduction Since the internet came into use, many activities have been simplified globally. The internet has facilitated many processes to be accomplished with ease without much straining compared to the times before it was invented. Despite the fact that many people rely on the internet globally, to some extent, others feel that its use should be regulated. This is because the use of the internet has affected the young generation, especially those who use it for the wrong purpose. An analysis on the use of internet reveals that it has simplified the lives of many people in a profound way. For example, the internet has helped many people to achieve their educational goals, it has helped people in making new friends and at the same time connecting them, shopping online, entertainment, finding new jobs, learning new innovations and cost savings through shopping (Nicholas, at al. ,Pg 32). The paper analyzes the various reasons why the use of internet should not be limited as many people rely on it. Achievement of educational goals To begin with, many people rely on the internet to achieve their educational goals. The important thing is that the internet pulls people together each and every time making learning to be an easy task. The World Wide Web (W.W.W) which is an instrument that has empowered society to teach the illiterate facilitates training of the unskilled on new jobs and even improves...