This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Use CTU’s library EBSCO and PROQUEST databases to find an article. in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 45. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
500–800 words (Article is attached)
Research and select 1 article about ethical concerns in research studies from the library. The article can be on any subject and should explore the idea of why ethics is so important in research. Complete the following steps:
- Use CTU’s library EBSCO and PROQUEST databases to find an article.
- Write a narrative about the article explaining the overall scenario.
- Explain the role of ethics in the research.
- Consider 1 ethical concern you have about your research project. Include the following:
- A synopsis of your selected article and the role of ethics in the study
- A section about the importance of ethics in research