Using Kouzes, J. M. & Posner, B. Z. (2012). The leadership challenge (5th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons as a reference and one additional reference, please examine your organization and leadership by answering the following questions:
1. How does your organization foster trust and open communication?
2. How is teamwork, power, and authority defined? Look deep at self interest vs. a common goal and empowerment.
3. What are the goals that people share in common? Motivations?
4. How would you describe the culture and leadership from the top down?
5. What recommendations do you have for your organization to enable others to act?
Your initial post should demonstrate and integration of readings and lessons to support your views
Leadership and Management Student`s Name Institutional Affiliation Leadership and Management Question 1 I work with Persistent Systems (PS), an IT organization that has approximately 80 employees. The organization leadership has managed to foster trust and open communication among the employers through the following approaches. First, the leadership have instilled a culture of collaboration culture among the employees (Kouzes & Posner, 2012). To execute great collaboration, trust is needed. Thus the leadership have successfully establish of climat