This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Topic: Team Building / Leadership (Challenge Course Experience) in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Topic: Team Building / Leadership (Challenge Course Experience)
Relate to your experience at the Challenge course. Support your work with at least 1 research article from a peer reviewed journal and be sure to include a reference page. Please, do not use articles published before 2010.
• the components of a successful team that were revealed in your Challenge Course Experience
• barriers to teamwork and how you can improve teamwork
• describe conflict and the steps of conflict resolution
• describe how the Challenge Course leaders redirected teams if and when conflict was present during your experience
• leadership, followership, and management and their importance for successful teamwork
• reflection of individual personal and professional leadership traits and styles that you discovered within yourself during this experience and how you plan to develop them throughout your career in health care
Course Student Learning Outcome & Competencies: Recognize the importance of teamwork with members of the interprofessional team. Competencies: Identify communication techniques used by members of the team. Describe conflicts that occur during the challenge course.
This is my challenge course experience last September 9, there are 34 students overall, at first we divided in a group, 4 students each group. In my group the instructor gives us a bunch of tools, each member of the group thinks and analysis what supposed to do with this bunch of tools, and then we decided to build a man and everybody is cooperating to build a man. The unity is there and every one is a leader. After lunch we go outside the school in the park and we perform a lot of exercise all about unity communication and leadership. In the park we form a lot of group work and each group peak a group leader and everyone is cooperating the deferent activity that we perform. There is activity that the leaders decided what to do, but as the activity goes on, one member saying we will do this is easier and faster so everyone follows.
A reflection Essay about my Challenge Course experience Your name September 09, 2016 Your Institution of Affiliation My experience in the Challenge provided me a good perspective of how teamwork and leadership work hand in hand with one another. During the activity, we were given a set of tools and wi