Dear essay writer,
My instruction are as follows:
1. The subject is about Sirius Dog Sled Patrol, formerly also known as `North-East Greenland Sledge Patrol`, an elite Danish naval unit.
2. The paper should be written in a SCIENTIFIC but also ENTHUSIASTIC manner
3. The paper should include:
- An INTRODUCTION (about the HISTORY of the Sirius Dog Sled Patrol + why are they so important/fascinating etc..), in the end of the introduction, (very) shortly link this with the 3 subtopics ("smooth transition")
- 3 subtopics: about (1) the (present) ORGANISATION, (2) their RESPONSIBILITIES, (3) RECRUITMENT and TRAINING
- A CONCLUSION (summary that includes the essence of the story)
4. Scientific sources/literature should be used
5. The essay must have a logic order and should be both informative and pleasant to read (for someone with a university background that has knowledge about arctic studies but not about this very subject).
I think this is a very fascinating subject, but I don`t have enough time to make it happen.
Thanks in advance,
THE SIRIUS DOG SLED PATROL
A Closer Look at the World’s Most Extreme Patrol Team
Student: Jeroen van Dijk Course: Ontdekkingen in de Poolgebieden Studentnumber: s2341379
Course code: LGX232B05.2016-2017.1B Teacher: Dr. A.J.M. (Annette) Scheepstra Submission date: 09-01-2017
The Sirius Dog Sled Patrol: A Closer Look at the World’s Most Extreme Patrol Team
The Sirius Dog Sled Patrol, named after the brightest star in the Earth’s sky that is also referred to as the “Dog Star”, is an elite Danish naval unit. The North-East Greenland Sledge Patrol, as it is informally known, is popular for its efforts aimed at conducting long-range reconnaissance patrols designed to enforcing the Danish sovereignty in the Danish wilderness of the Eastern and Northern Greenland. The magnitude of this area is indeed quite impressive since it mainly includes the largest national park in the entire world. Given this, the naval unit performs its patrols in pairs without additional human contact (Marquard-Petersen, 2015). The Sirius Patrol, on the other hand, has the capacity to involve inclusively the military with the primary purpose of maintaining the Danish sovereignty. Furthermore, the patrol represents Denmark’s military presence in the North of Greenland to the Cape North of Fleming Fjord (Marqu...