1. Please note that this assignment requires your own individual work. Do not collaborate with others. Following all the rules, (See below) will be worth 10 points.
2. Read Tuesdays with Morrie (Albom 1997) while taking notes. Your notes are to be typed. Turn in your notes along with your paper.
3. Based purely on your thoughts and feelings following the completion of this book, discuss an aspect that resonated with you, or many aspects of the book’s message. Some examples include: Discuss your specific reactions to the relationship between the younger student and older professor, the issues of death and dying faced by Morrie, Morrie`s understanding of and use of religion in his life, the importance of love in Morrie`s life, how popular culture may influence people`s viewpoints about issues such as aging and death, and lessons learned from the book.
4. Length: Four full typed pages (in addition to the cover and bibliography).
5. Rules: APA format
6. Make sure you save your work and submit it in the correct APA format.
Tuesdays with Morrie Name: Institution: Course: Date: Tuesdays with Morrie Tuesdays with Morrie is a book that leaves the reader with a mixed set of emotions. As one reads through the text, they are grabbed by the various elements of sadness and happiness, as the book brings out some of the most important life lessons. The book is particularly interesting relative to the discussions that it brings to light such as, death, love, marriage, culture, and regret among some of the issues affecting the society(Albom, 1997). Most importantly, the lessons from the book are from a dying professor and his student. The relationship between the narrator Mitch Albom and his professor, Morrie Schwartz, is one that is riddled with a lot interesting paradigm shifts and thought processes. What is most important though is the sessions that both Morrie and Mitch had on the professor`s final days every other Tuesday until he finally died(Albom, 1997). The relationship between the professor and the students is one that is filled with some intriguing development and discussions that build on some of the most sensitive life lessons. One of the main element that comes out is the strength of their relationship. In the society, there are quite a number of relationships that on