i will need a detailed outline for the paper on Friday 11/5/2016 by 8am. chose from the following topics.
1. Should capital punishment be abolished?
2. Is animal testing fair?
3. Are teen beauty pageants justified?
4. Is the ban on smoking in public places undemocratic?
5. Should euthanasia be legalized?
6. Is the taboo on recreational drugs justified?
7. Is it right for governments to ban the burkha or other religious gear?
8. Should same-sex marriages be legalized?
9. Can restorative justice work?
10. Should there be tougher punishments for crimes against the environment?
11. Discuss the pros and cons of gun control legislation.
12. Are social networking platforms being abused?
13. Should reality television be banned?
14. Do celebrities make a mockery of the right to privacy?
15. Should the legal drinking age be brought down to 18?
16. Should sex education classes be conducted for preteens?
17. Should mobile phones be banned in schools?
18. Can we form an international judicial system to conduct trials on terrorists?
19. Should DUI offenders undergo more stringent punishments?
20. Pro-choice versus Pro-life.
21. Does our legal system exploit the minorities?
22. Are open borders possible in the foreseeable future?
23. Would the world be more peaceful without religions?
24. Are technological advancements stunting average human faculties?
25. Should the education system be uniform, the world over?
Same-sex Marriage Should be Legal (Student`s name) (Professor`s name) Literature and Language (Institutional affiliations) Same-sex Marriage Should be Legal Same-sex marriage pertains to the two women or two men getting married. Even if the law, custom, and religion has regulated same-sex marriage in some countries, the world responded in different ways. There is a part of society which celebrate same-sex marriage, while others see same-sex marriage as a crime. The complex argument refers to legalizing same-sex marriage. Same-sex marriage should be legalized because the civil rights constitution gives a lot of liberty and pursuing happiness should be one of them, which the LGBT communities are not given the freedom to chase. There is a crippling notion to think that a person, regardless of their gender, cannot be married to the one they love. The states in the USA where same-sex marriage and civil partnerships become banned are Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Dakota and Arkansas. (Alli