This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Topic: Research Topics with Explanation: Taxes on Alcohol in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Topic: Research Topics with Explanation: Taxes on Alcohol
Read through the list of research topics (located in the Appendix), or by clicking the link here, on which to write a research paper. Select three (3) topics that interest you most and identify two (2) credible sources for each topic. Note: This is one (1) of several parts that will build toward a final draft of your persuasive writing research paper.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
1.Explain the reason for selecting topic one (1), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
2.Explain the reason for selecting topic two (2), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
3.Explain the reason for selecting topic three (3), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
4.Identify and document six (6) credible sources (two (2) for each topic) that you would expect to use. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
•Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
•Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
•Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
•Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.
•Recognize correct APA documentation and reasons to document and avoid plagiarism.
•Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics.
•Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course
Topics are as Follows:Topics / Questions
1) Should taxes on people making over $250,000 a year be changed?
2) Should Transportation Security (TSA) regulations be changed?
3) Should regulations for home schools be changed?
4) Should funding for the U.S. space program be changed?
5) Should changes be made to the regulations for foods that are served in public schools?
6) Should changes be made to regulations for mental health drugs for minors?
7) Should regulations be changed regarding genetically altering plants and/or animals?
8) Should the Family and Medical Leave Act be changed?
9) Should taxes on alcohol and tobacco be increased to help pay for rising medical costs?
10) Should regulations regarding the use of cell phones while driving be standardized?
11) Should the instant replay used in the NFL be applied to other sports?
12) Should regulations regarding payment of college athletes be changed?
13) Should minors who commit violent crimes be tried as adults?
14) Should child welfare regulations be changed?
15) Should DUI (driving under the influence) laws be changed?
16) Should sex offender registration laws be changed?
17) Should laws governing student laws be changed?
18) Should laws governing nursing homes be changed?
19) Should children of parents who do not allow them to be vaccinated be allowed to attend public school?
20) Should unemployment regulations and benefits be changed?
21) Should rules requiring all members of a jury to agree for conviction be changed?
RESEARCH TOPICS WITH EXPLANATIONS By Professor Course title Date Research Topics with Explanations Topic 1, question. Should increase in taxes on alcohol and tobacco be effected to help pay for increasing medical costs? This research study shall aim to highlight the effects of increasing taxes on alcohol and tobacco in aiding to fund rehabilitation of people they have affect