This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Topic: Political and Ethical Act Involving Social Responsibility in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Topic: Political and Ethical Act Involving Social Responsibility
Please summarize the article that will be uploaded and link the summary with any two or three ofthe outcomes below as you find it relevant:
1. Recognizes that teaching is a political and ethical act involving social responsibility for oneself, others and society.
2. Explores personal and professional insights and changes made possible when the ‘hidden’ lessons of normalized inequality become central to one’s teaching.
3. Appreciates what it means to be a teacher in the context of on-going colonialism and Indigenous/Settler relations.
4. Develops a historical consciousness of patterns of systemic oppression as it has unfolded throughout different periods and contexts.
5. Understands that oppression and marginalization occurs at the individual, socio-cultural and institutional levels.
6. Comprehends structures and ideologies that produce and maintain hierarchies across race, class, gender, sexuality, religion and other identity markers.
7. Analyzes, evaluates and seeks to transform interlocking systems of discriminatory institutional structures, cultural practices and social behaviour.
8. Appreciates that teaching and learning that centers on examining one’s own lenses/worldview through development of critical consciousness often evokes strong emotions and discomfort.
9. Seeks to develop a philosophy of teaching for social justice and anti-oppressive/integrative anti-racist education.
Name: Course: University: Tutor: Date: Summary The term queer has occasionally been misinterpreted with most people in the modern world still referring to it as being gay, lesbian and sometimes being weird. What people do not know is that unlike in the traditional society where quee