please disregard the following instructions under ORDER DETAILS
"this is questions needed to be answered on the movie MATRIX. The textbook for this class is "Looking at Philosophy Edition: 6th
Copyright Year: 2013
Publisher: McGraw-Hill" And just answer the question one at a time.thank youthis is questions needed to be answered on the movie MATRIX. The textbook for this class is "Looking at Philosophy Edition: 6th
Copyright Year: 2013
one sentence per questions, or 2 max.
1) Have we moved away from Kant`s ideas or merely added to them?
2) What is the major focus of these philosopher`s work?
3) Do you agree that we have limits to what the mind can comprehend? Does Hegel have the limits correct?
4) Can GOD be the other being that is pure mind (Omniscient)
5) Do you believe we can use music to kill or tame The Will? (Give examples from your own life)
6) Do we really try to hide our shared human identities because The Will is not a pretty sight....it`s the truth?
7)Do we have a distinct cut off between the reality of an idea versus making it real? Ever had a great mental picture but can`t get the plan to come to life?
8) Do you agree that we are what we do? We are defined by our actions?
9) What does it mean to be alienated?
10) an Socialist Utopia really happen? Will it fail or will it work? Why?
11) Is the function of language to tell lies? Are lies worth anything? They are entertaining!
12) Can you give an example of a life affirming lie? Or any affirmations of life.
13) Can Utilitarianism work?
14) Can we use the Calculus of Felicity to measure each act in our lives and compare and contrast the findings to seek out what brings us the most pleasure?
15) Do you agree with the "hands off" governmental policy proposed or should we let the government meddle in our business?
please state question - answer, question - answer....
1) Have we moved away from Kant`s ideas or merely added to them? We haven`t moved away for Kantian ideas of what the world is. We have merely added, modified, and specified most of what he believed in before. 2) What is the major focus of these philosopher`s work? The major focus of these works is the â€˜mind`, reality, and its relation to all the things around it. For example, Hegel argued that the mind, â€œgenerated structure and constituted realityâ€.3) Do you agree that we have limits to what the mind can comprehend