This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Topic: One PG Point Paper: Homeland Security in America - Government Branch in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Topic: One PG Point Paper: Homeland Security in America - Government Branch
There is 1, one page point papers due. The key parts of the point paper are:
• Background: 1 paragraph
• Issue: Identify the primary in one sentence
• Discussion: Analyze and appraise different ways this may be addressed. This is the main part of the paper;
• Recommendation: Choose a course of action from the discussion as your recommendation.
The point paper should support the development of your research paper. You are writing this as an advisor to a leader in the homeland security arena and are responding to an ongoing situation. Your audience is professionals who work in the field and as such you will not have to explain any basic facts. Your final product is a proposal for a particular course of action. Please use this as an opportunity to develop research on your paper and use my assessment of the point paper in your writing.
The point paper should contain references to the readings, as applicable, and these should be in the text, either by a citation in the sentence or by parenthetical reference after the sentence. This paper is in 12 Arial font with 1 inch margins.
If your score on your first point paper is below 70, you will be required to send your research paper into the Writing Center for feedback before submitting it for this course. The Writing Center takes 48 hours to respond, so you will have to plan accordingly to ensure this is submitted on time.
The point papers support the following learning objectives:
• Explain the components of this particular complex problem;
• Discuss the disciplines of homeland security;
• Write clearly and concisely in response to a specific issue;
• Research and effectively convey ideas in graduate level work, recognizing the structural, procedural and academic inputs required in its preparation.
Homeland security in America Name: Instructor: Date: Security in America Homeland Security is a government branch that ensures safety and other disasters are dealt with to improve the lives of Americans. Apart from reducing the vulnerability of the American people to attacks, the