This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Topic: More on Career Assessment: Computer Network Architect in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Topic: More on Career Assessment: Computer Network Architect
I am Military "Army"
Read article entitled "Transferable Skills: The Foundation for Your Career" PDF File
Read "The Value of Your Military Experiences". http://www.job-hunt.org/veterans-job-search/military-experience-value.shtml
Read “Identify and Live Your Personal Values ". https://www.thebalance.com/identify-and-live-your-personal-values-for-success-1919216
1. List your 3 strongest transferable skills.
2. List your top 5 work values.
3. List 2 civilian occupations that were identified when you conducted the Military to Civilian Occupation Translator exercise.
• Were you aware of all the transferable skills you possess?
• Did you identify with any of the transferable skills that describes military personnel as listed in the article, “The Value of Your Military Experience”?
• When entering your military school or rating in the conversion exercise, did you identify any occupations that interest you? If so, do they correspond to your Holland type?
• Why do you think it is important to know your own personal values before choosing a job and/or career path?
More on Career Assessment Name Institution Date PART 11. List your 3 strongest transferable skills. Solving problems Persuading Taking initiative and handling details 2. List your top 5 work values. Competence Flexibility Influence people Teamwork Help others 3. List 2 civilian occupations that were identified when you conducted the Military to Civilian Occupation Translator exercise. Civil engineer Computer network architect Next:• Were you aware of all the transferable skills