This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Topic: Milestone 1 Writing Notes: Health Information Management in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Topic: Milestone 1 Writing Notes: Health Information Management
Please Answer these 7 questions correctly I am Taking Health Information Management course
1. Your argument is the main point that you are trying to make in your essay. It should clearly state your opinion on your topic. Describe the argument to be addressed in your persuasive essay and include how the argument is derived from your major, the major you are considering pursuing, or your field of work.?
2. Key points are pieces of evidence that support an author`s main argument. What are three possible key points for your selected topic? How do they support your main argument?
3. Your audience is the people you are addressing in your essay. Who is the audience that will be reading your essay? What potential challenges will you have supporting your argument with this demographic?
4. Your goal is the end result that you wish to achieve in writing this essay. What goal do you hope to accomplish with this essay? What will this essay need to be successful?
5. Potential resources are pieces of evidence that could be used to support your argument. List potential resources that could be used as supporting evidence for your argument, and provide a brief description of each and how they will reinforce your argument.?
6. Using the resources you identified above, align specific key points of your argument with your supporting resources to begin to establish an effective essay structure.
7. Based on your argument, determine strategic places where integrating evidence would be most effective and provide rationale for each.?
Health Information Management Name Institutional Affiliation Health Information Management Question 1: Argument to be addressed Health Information Management teams are mandated with the duties of recording and coding health care information. Information managers are as well in charge of monitoring safety concerns, health care conditions, and processes. Question 2: Pieces of evidence According to Kautz et al. (2012), the technicians ar