you need to consider the following before allocating this job to a writer.
- All attached files must be read and fallowed carefully.(this is very important point )
-Please make sure that the writer of 00048912 is not assigned to this job.
- The topic must be approved by me before the writer starts the paper.
- Try to be as precise as possible .This is not a general essay about politeness, but an essay about, e.g. politeness and power, gender and politeness, class and politeness, impoliteness, apologies
- The writer has got until 20.04.2017 to finish the paper. There is no hurry however the quality of the paper is very important.
- Brown and Levinson`s books must be included in sources used in the paper.
Language Politeness: Public Apologies
Institution of Affiliation
The word politeness refers to the application of good manners in different scenarios, especially when talking to people. Politeness of language is a broad term that can be defined in a number ways because various aspects qualify messages as being polite. Such elements may include, the social distance between people who are communicating, the age bracket they fall in, the context of which they are speaking to each other and even their personality. Linguists throughout the world have not agreed on the best definition of the term Politeness of language; however, they have used some of the aspects that qualify language as polite to derive the meaning. Politeness in Language is speech oriented in which it is revealed in relating to people, which often makes a person to frame his or her communication intentions before making utterances. It shows the nature of people`s sociality. It involves the behavior of a person in speech while taking account of his or her interactor`s social status and even social relationships CITATION Bro15 l 1033 (Brown P. , 2015).
It is important to mention that apologies can be offered on different levels and different contexts. There are those that happen between two people and those that occur when one or more people are involved in a conversation. An apology can ...