This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Topic: IMC Report Assignment: Budget and Communication Objectives in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Topic: IMC Report Assignment: Budget and Communication Objectives
Assessments 2 and 3 are related.( Related to the assignment u did for me before 00044354 ,please check )
You have been hired as the Marketing Manager of Samsung Gear (http://www.samsung.com/au/consumer/mobile-phone/wearables/gear/SM-R322NZWAXSA). Your task is to develop an IMC plan where you will identify and market to possible target segments in the educational tourism industry to sell the Samsung Gear. Your IMC budget has been fixed at $80,000 for the year.
This is a challenging assignment and it is recommended that students read various academic materials before writing this report. You will be expected to have consulted books, at least 5 relevant academic journal articles, conference proceedings, theses and dissertations to write the report (i.e. support your arguments with theories). You should start working on the assessment early.
Students can follow the following report structure to write the report:
- title page with unit name and code, student name, student id and campus;
- executive summary (not more than 150 words and it is not included in the word count);
- table of contents;
- introduce the background information necessary to understand the product and service provided by Samsung Gear (not more than 75 words);
- write a literature review (not more than 300 words) related to writing an IMC plan;
- describe and justify the market segments your IMC campaign will target (not more than 450 words);
- discuss 3 marketing communication objectives such as developing brand awareness, or promoting product knowledge, influencing customer attitudes, influencing the purchase intention and so on (not more than 200 words);
- discuss the IMC tools you will use based on your budget and communication objectives (not more than 300 words)
- discuss 3 styles of creative advertising strategies related to the selected communication objectives and selected target market segment; this involves discussing about the styles of creative advertising (p 163-168); advertising approaches (p 173-181) (not more than 450 words);
- develop a media plan that includes the media and vehicle(s) that will be used to achieve each of your communication objectives and each creative strategy; justify the use of the specific media based on how it communicates with your selected target audience; the media plan should be a reflection of the duration of the IMC plan (start and end date). The creative strategy has to be adopted when selecting the most appropriate media to use (not more than 450 words).
- write the conclusion (not more than 75 words) and
- list the references (at least 5 academic references).
To enhance the presentation of your assignment, you can use headings and sub-headings used to specify the information required for each of the above criterion. The assessment marking criteria below should guide you for this assessment task, in particular the weighting attributed to each section of the assignment. Please use Times New Roman with font 12 and double line spacing.
Important Note: Selection of literary support from Google, Wikipedia, www.NetMBA.com, www.marketingteacher.com, www.tutor2u.com, etc. will be treated very negatively. These are not appropriate sources for your academic assignment and their use is not acceptable.
Marking Criteria Maximum marks
Structure, grammar and presentation 3
Background information 2
Literature review 6
Market segments to be targeted 8
3 communication objectives 6
3-5 creative strategies 12
Media plan 10
Integrated Marketing Communication Student’s Name Student’s ID Institutional Affiliation Unit Name Unit Code Table of Contents TOC o "1-3" h z u HYPERLINK l "_Toc462476532" Abstract PAGEREF _Toc462476532 h 3 HYPERLINK l "_Toc462476533" The Samsung VR Gear PAGEREF _Toc462476533 h 4 HYPERLINK l "_Toc462476534" Literature Review PAGEREF _Toc462476534 h 4 HYPERLINK l "_Toc462476535" Integrated business communication plan PAGEREF _Toc462476535 h 4 HYPERLINK l "_Toc462476536" Identification of the various marketing communications PAGEREF _Toc462476536 h 5 HYPERLINK l "_Toc462476537" Developing a marketing communication plan PAGEREF _Toc462476537 h 5 HYPERLINK l "_Toc462476538" Understand the customer decision-making process PAGEREF _Toc462476538 h 5 HYPERLINK l "_Toc462476539" Implementing the communication plan PAGEREF _Toc462476539 h 5 HYPERLINK l "_Toc462476540" Marketing Segmentation PAGEREF _Toc462476540 h 6 HYPERLINK l "_Toc462476541" Demographic segmentation PAGEREF _Toc462476541 h 6 HYPERLINK l "_Toc462476542" Behavioral segmentation PAGEREF _Toc462476542 h 6 HYPERLINK l "_Toc462476543" Marketing Communication Objectives PAGEREF _Toc462476543 h 7 HYPERLINK l "_Toc462476544" Integrated marketing communication tools PAGEREF _Toc462476544 h 7 HYPERLINK l "_Toc462476545" Advertisements PAGEREF _Toc4624...