This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Topic: Human Sexuality: Gender, Family, Religion, Ethnicity And Diversity in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Topic: Human Sexuality: Gender, Family, Religion, Ethnicity And Diversity
- Identify the impact of a wide variety of factors, such as gender, family, religion, ethnicity and diversity, on human sexual behavior.
- Develop a clearer awareness of one’s own attitudes, values, biases, and stereotypes in the sexual area.
- Identify trends and changes in the past and present that influenced one’s sexual attitudes and values and be aware of how some of these values differ from those in other cultures,
- Understand the skills and dynamics that form the basis for fulfilling relationships,
- Describe the various sexual diseases and dysfunctions, how their risk can be minimized, and how they can be dealt with if they occur,
- Describe methods of contraception and abortion and state their own standards and values related to these issues,
- Describe various types of unconventional sexual behavior, the factors that contribute to this behavior, and why they are considered unconventional,
- Describe the reasons for, and the effects of, commercial sex (prostitution and pornography),
- Describe the causes of sexual assault, how to minimize the probability of such assault, and what to do after an assault has occurred,
- Describe the changes that occur in a woman during pregnancy and birth and how these changes affect her interactions with others.
Institution of affiliation
For the period I have been attending these classes on human sexuality, I have learned that sexuality is part of us right from the day we were born. These units have given me an insight into how our lives are intertwined from birth. The environment in which we are brought up has a significant impact on the kind of individual we grow up to be. In human sexuality, women are taught to apologize for their strengths when men grow up believing