This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Topic: Evidence Based Practice Assignment: Urinary Tract Infection in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Topic: Evidence Based Practice Assignment: Urinary Tract Infection
1. Evidence Based Practice Library Assignment.
2. My nursing topic is Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
3. Use EBSCO an appropriate database review four (4) or five (5) peer-reviewed nursing articles appropriate to your subject from recognized 2010-2016 nursing journals. (Medical journals are not acceptable.)
4. Create a reference page correctly listing 3 articles in APA format.
5. Choose one article and save it in full text. You will turn this article in with your assignment. (Could you choose this article “An Evidence Based Approach to the Prevention of Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infection” please, and I will submit this full text article together with the essay).
6. Write a 1 page paper in APA format (Including title page, header and reference page with 3 articles) briefly discussing the information you found how the information you found could best be applied to nursing practice. Describes information from 3 articles with clarity and detail. Information logical. Discusses relevance of found information to nursing practice. Discussion demonstrates analysis of topic. 3 References listed. Correct APA formatting.
7. Use this articles found in EBSCO nursing journals.
a. An Evidence Based Approach to the Prevention of Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infection.
b. Prevention of Catheter Associated Tract Infection in Adults.
c. Diagnosis and treating urinary tract infection in older people.
URINARY TRACT INFECTION By Institution Urinary Tract Infection Urinary catheters place the patients using them at a risk of developing infections. The tubing when blocked, causing accumulation of urine in the bladder, can lead to infections. Bacteria may also reach the bladder through the tube leading to infection. Some symptoms realized with ca