1. find just one peer reviewed journal article showing the application of some nutrient to a human health concern or health effect.
2. Write a summary of the article which must including the following 1, what question been answered 2, what population is being prioritized 3, briefly summarize the background for the question.
3. The design for the study include the following 1, how did the researchers go about testing their hypothesis 2, what are the controls used to ensure valid result.
4. The findings of the study include the following, 1, what are the researchers found 2, are the particular application for the research 3, are follow up questions suggested.
5. The paper is a summary are terms specifics to the subject should be well understood by using simple English. The paper should be summarized nor restate point in the article.
6. I need the article I have to submit it with the paper.
Effect of Soft Drink Consumption on Nutrition and HealthNameInstitutional AffiliationDate
Summary of the Journal Article.
The consumption of soft drinks has been a controversial issue. Some people view soft drinks as a major contributor to obesity and other related health problems. In the article, research was carried out to examine the relationship that exists between the consumption of soft drinks and the nutritional and health outcomes. The study was mainly focusing on the effects of the drugs on the lives of the youth.
Soft drinks have been banned from schools that are found in Britain and France. In the United States, school systems that are found in Los Angeles, Philadelphia and Miami have limited the consumption of soft drinks. In 2005, California passed the same legislation that restricts the consumption of soft drinks.
The research was carried to answer the key question whether the actions that are taken to decrease the soft drink consumption among the people is warranted, given the