This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Topic: Developing a Research Topic and Incorporation of Source in the Research Paper in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Topic: Developing a Research Topic and Incorporation of Source in the Research Paper
Prepare: As you prepare to write your response to this discussion assignment, you may want to review the following resources as these will help you in developing a topic:
• Develop a Research Topic-- http://library.uncfsu.edu/reference/intro-to-library-research/develop-a-research-topic
• Incorporate Sources into Your Research Paper--- http://researchguides.ben.edu/c.php?g=261722&p=1748596
Reflect: When considering a research topic, consider an interesting topic that is worth further research. For instance, having a strong opinion on a specific topic may deter you from thinking more critically, and therefore the research might end up being one-sided. It is a good idea to pick a topic in which you can provide a good argument for both sides of the societal issue.
Write: For this discussion you will address the following prompts:
• Identify two global societal issues from the following list that you would consider researching further for your Week Five Final Argumentative Essay: adult illiteracy, funding for General Education vs STEM in primary and secondary schools, minimum wage, oceans desertification, overcoming the digital divide, refugee (escaping persecution, war, or death) crises, species extinctions (modern), tax havens, Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP), universal statement of human rights (pick one), airport security, or wealth disparity.
• Describe effective methods you used in identifying and narrowing down to just one of the two topics to further research for your final essay.
• Explain three ways you can critically analyze sources to determine if they are scholarly and credible.
• For one of the topics chosen, summarize information from at least two peer-reviewed journal articles that will support your claims.
• Explain why scholarly sources should be used to support your writing on the selected topic.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length, which should include a thorough response to each prompt. You are required to provide in-text citations of applicable required reading materials and/or any other outside sources you use to support your claims. Provide full reference information of all sources cited at the end of your response. Please use correct APA format when writing in-text citations and references.
Developing a research topic and incorporation of source in the research paper Name Institution Course title Instructor Date Developing a research topic and incorporation of source in the research paper (a)The two global issues are: * Minimum wage * Airport security (b) In order to narrow down the topic for the final essay, the following can be considered: The topic should be relevant to the requirements of the assignment. Always confirm with the professor in case you are not sure (Mooney, 2015). The topic in