Please write (use your own words, you can quote and cite but please do it correctly) 2 pages APA format about a social welfare problem on Affordable heath care for the age and poor with a policy that is passed (Affordable Care Act) and maybe another policy that are being considered to be passed.
- Please describe the nature of the problem.
- How does it affect this particular group?
- How does it affect society? Explain why is a social problem, does this social problem lead to other problem? Explain why
- Does it create crimes or other issues, For example, if we talk about poverty, why does it happened, why is hard for certain people to escape from poverty, be clear and concise so the reader can understand.
- Does it cause/lead to other problems? Anything else you can add to this, explain what pros and cons of the problem.
- why does it happen?
- What sustains it (why does it keep happening)?
- Does the problem affect specific societal populations more than others? If so, identify these populations.
- What Federal or State policies (identify) are in effect or proposed to address the social problem, if is a state policy identify the state.
Affordable Care Act Name: Institution: Course: Date: The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, commonly referred to as the Obamacare, has revolutionized the health care and is bound to make even more changes in the future. This is especially the case when considering the Medicare. For the most part, it is going to affect the way that the elderly and the poor population in the society are able to access health care. The complexity of the problem is mainly associated with several aspects such as less access to care, less plan choices, less access to physicians, higher part D premiums, higher taxes and future of Medicare that does not seem stable (Senger, 2013). This is thus going to place burden on the elderly and the poor as the system is going to be less flexible for them and of