This paper concentrates on the primary theme of Topic: Clinical Microsystem: How ICU Nurse Organize Time? in which you have to explain and evaluate its intricate aspects in detail. In addition to this, this paper has been reviewed and purchased by most of the students hence; it has been rated 4.8 points on the scale of 5 points. Besides, the price of this paper starts from £ 40. For more details and full access to the paper, please refer to the site.
Topic: Clinical Microsystem: How ICU Nurse Organize Time?
1. what were the top three priorities for the ICU nurse. During my clinical in ICU we have one patient a 8 years old girl was admitted for constipation. I shadow a veteran ICU nurse, he is very nice and knowledgeable. we are assessing vital sign every 6 hour, monitor I and O every 4 hour, ambulate her.
2. How did the ICU nurse organized his time?
3. How was each step of the nursing process integrated?
4. How was communication between the nurses completed?
5. Discuss communication between disciplines that was observed?
6. How were communication provided to the nurse from other disciplines?
7. Did you observed any difficulties with communication a problem r/t lack of communication. My answer this during my clinical i did not observed any communication difficulties.
8. summarize your impression of the hospital micro system.
Clinical Microsystem Name: Instructor: Institution: Date: Every medical institution has got its own microsystem, which is basically defined by all the activities that go on within and around it, as well as the